From Vanessa Redgrave to Beth Ditto, Mary McCartney’s photographs capture the performance world’s prominent revolutionary figures. A highlight of the exhibition is an inspiring gallery dedicated to ‘The Radical Woman’. Using McCartney’s intimate style as your brief we’re looking for striking photographs that capture the social, political and cultural significance of the inspirational women in your everyday lives.
Post your photograph to Instagram using the hashtag #womeninfocuscomp. We’ll shortlist 10 finalists and Mary will select her favourite photograph.
The competition winner will receive a signed copy of ‘From Where I Stand’. The 9 runners up will receive a signed set of 4 postcards from the exhibition.
• Photographs should relate to the theme of radical women.
• The competition runs until midnight on Sun 2 June 2013.
• No one may enter more than 5 photos into the competition.
• To enter post your photograph to Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #womeninfocuscomp or post it to our Facebook wall.
• The Lowry is not responsible for the images displayed.
• The judge’s decision is final.